💡 Tips. It is easier for you to use our fda prior notice login interface to create your prior notice file than use the official form .
In order to file prior notice documentation you must create a login for the FDA Prior Notice Information System. This is done by visiting access.fda.gov and creating an account.
The Welcome to the Prior Notice System Interface page displays, listing the options to which you have access on the left side of the page:
• Get Started Overview of how to submit a Prior Notice for Food Importation
• Learn New Features Overview of new features available in this version of the Prior Notice System Interface
• Create New Web Entry guides you to the first step in creating a Prior Notice.
• Find Existing Web Entry allows you to find a Web Entry that you or your company has already created.
• Find Existing Prior Notice allows you to find a Prior Notice that you or your company has already created.
• View/Submit Holding Facility submit Holding Facility information for a Prior Notice that has been submitted.
• Manage Favorites Use this feature to maintain Favorite Facilities that you have already created
Should you experience issues with the FDA Prior Notice Login there is a helpdesk for technical assistance, however this is only operational on business days (Monday – Friday, excluding US Government Holidays) and from 7.30am to 11.00pm Eastern Time. We know that your shipping needs might not stop just because the working day is over, so FDA.express has a 24hour customer service helpdesk and is available 6 days per week. Additionally, the FDA provides a system status update which can be viewed by visiting the system status page.
Prior Notice System Interface
Hours: Monday – Friday 7:30 AM – 11 PM U.S Eastern Time
Saturday & Sunday CLOSED
Phone: 1-800-216-7331 or 301-575-0156
FAX: 1-866-573-2804 or 301-436-2804
Email: http://www.cfsan.fda.gov/~furls/helpf2.html and complete the form
Hours: Monday-Friday 24hrs (GMT+7)
Saturday 10:00AM – 8PM (GMT+7)